2020 College Scholarship Program
Hosted by the Allegheny-Kiski Valley Chapter Pennsylvania Credit Union Association
- Applicant must be attending college, business, technical or trade school in the fall of 2020 and be a current credit union member in good standing to be eligible. The applicant must be a member of a credit union that is a member of this chapter.
- Up to four $500 scholarships will be awarded (based on finances at the time awards are given).
- All entries must be postmarked by February 5, 2020 and mailed to: U$X FCU, Attn: Scholarship Entry, PO Box 189, Saxonburg, PA 16056.
- Entries will be independently judged by various individuals within the Pennsylvania credit union movement.
- All finalists will be requested to attend or send a representative to the Allegheny-Kiski Valley Chapter meeting in the Lower Burrell area on Wednesday evening, June 10, 2020, where the winners will be announced.
Click here for more the Application and Instructions: AKVChapterScholarship2020
We suggest visiting your credit union, and do further research at your local library or online. Some possibilities for your consideration include: